Thursday 18 July 2013

2013 Recap!

This year has been busy!   I haven't gotten as much painting done as I would have liked due to busy life schedule.  Most of my painting gets done in the cold dark days of winter and now that summer is here again there is just too much to do in the garden.  I try to do some photography of my favorite spots in Nova Scotia so I will have some inspiration once the snow flies again and I am back in the studio a bit more.  I have sold a few "small" paintings lately  - generally 5 x 7" or 6 x 6" - and I really have fun creating those.  I am more of a "big" painter so I find them challenging.  I am still working on my garden abstracts which as you can see are getting quite colorful.  This one was recently sold from the Lunenburg Art Gallery.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment